We’ve all known that girl — she’s not the most conventionally attractive in the bunch but you’d think she was a Victoria’s Secret model based on the way men fall for her. What’s her deal? She has HOT girl energy.
So, want to up your game? Don’t focus on your appearance but on your attitude. Cultivate self-confidence by acting like a woman with options. The more you behave like a desirable, sought-after woman, the more men will perceive you as being just that.
To help you get started, here are 26 differences between hot girls and those that are forgettable, aka “not” girls.
1. A “not” girl plays hard to get. A hot girl is hard to get.
2. A “not” girl tries to prove her worth to a man. A hot girl expects a man to prove he’s worthy of her.
3. A “not” girl slouches. A hot girl stands tall.
4. A “not” girl expects a man to complete her. A hot girl completes herself.
5. A “not” girl will try to change a guy. A hot girl won’t date a guy who needs to change.
6. A “not” girl nags when she doesn’t get what she needs. A hot girl moves on.
7. A “not” girl makes a man the center of her universe. A hot girl has a life.
8. A “not” girl does the chasing. A hot girl gets chased.
9. A “not” girl tolerates being treated like an afterthought. A hot girl expects to be treated like a priority.
10. A “not” girl questions her own desirability when a guy isn’t good to her. A hot girl doubts the guy’s desirability.
11. A “not” girl will agonize over a guy’s confusing behavior. A hot girl has better things to do.
12. A “not” girl avoids eye contact. A hot girl locks eyes.