7 Things You Didn’t Know About The Late Veteran Actress, Mulikat Adegbola
The Yoruba movie industry woke up to the shocking news of the death of another veteran Yoruba actress, Mulikat Adegbola alias ‘Ashabi Sha Dollar’ less than two weeks after Kudirat Ajimati passed on. Adegbola was said to have passed on after a brief illness.
We bring you 7 must-know facts about the late actress.
1) Mulikat Adegbola is from Ayetoro in Yewa North, Ogun state.
2) She died at 58.
3) Mulikat joined the movie industry in the early 80s after going under the tutelage of Monsuru Obadina (Fala).
4) Adegbola was also a costumier.
5) Mulikat was commonly known as Ashabi Iya Adinmi and Ashabi Sha Dollar.
6) Mulikat Adegbola was married to fellow actor, late Sikiru Adeshina also known as “Arakangudu” who died in February.
7) She is popular for her roles in movies like “Ìlù gángan” (2009), “Ogbologbo” 1 and 2 (2003)