Aloe Vera oil is the oil that is obtained from Aloe Vera plant by the process of maceration in some carrier oil. It is not 100 % aloe vera, but a kind of infused oil. The most commonly used carrier oil is soybean oil, although other oils like almond oil or olive oil may also be used.
There are so many people who do not know the use of aloe vera oil, or the benefits they stand to enjoy from using it. We’ll be sharing some of that in this post.
USES OF ALOE VERA
1. Aloe Vera oil is widely used in personal care products, such as lip balms, lotions, and other skincare treatments. The aloe vera plant by itself is also a popular skincare agent.
2. Some people use its gel to relieve itching, accelerate the healing of wounds, and as a moisturizing agent.
3. Aloe Vera oil can be used for massaging, due to its ability to relieve pain and inflammation.
4. It works as Aromatherapy oil. Aromatherapists often mix aloe vera oil with other carrier oils in order to make use of its healing and rejuvenating activities.
5. Aloe Vera oil can be used as a conditioner to help treat dry scalp and dandruff.
6. The plant oil can also be used to help treat swelling and inflammation caused by insect bites from bees and wasps.
7. It serves as a dental care product. The nutrients in aloe vera have been found to aid in the treatment of periodontal disease. Used as a massage oil for the gums and teeth, and can help reduce the risk of caries, plaque, and even gingivitis.
Apart from the aforementioned uses of aloe vera oil, there are a few other benefits we stand to enjoy from it.
1. Aloe Vera oil is a brilliant moisturiser for the skin.
2. It reduces inflammation and other signs related to it.
3. It has the ability to kill certain bacteria.
4. It is suitable for use on herpes and shingles rashes.
5. It can be used to kill fungi that cause conditions like ringworm.
6. The oil protects the skin from free radicals damage.
7. It helps speed up recovery and healing from wounds.
If you do not already use the plant oil, I hope this post inspires you to.