Men and women display their love and affection in different ways. I truly believe that love is in what you do, not always in what you say. It’s easy to say, “I love you,” but true love is demonstrated in action. You know? Here are some signs that your man is truly in love with you
1. He fully respects you: Real respect is a profound thing. It is a base upon which you can build a stable relationship with a genuine understanding of each other and your values.
2. He listens to you: Studies have found that women are much better listeners than men. So, when a man not only hears you but actively pays attention and responds – a skill called active listening – you can have confidence that he cares.
3. You’re his partner in crime: He is not your boss or a dictator. He is your partner, your equal, and he treats you as such. Your opinion is just as valid as his, and he lets you know that.
4. He loves being with you: When you’re with the right person, something as mundane as watching TV suddenly becomes more attractive than the most exciting party you’ve ever attended. Trivial things like grocery shopping are now a blast. You’ll look for any excuse to be around that person because being with them (no matter what you’re doing) is always the best option.
5. He doesn’t give up: Being with a man who seems like he might have one foot out the door is stressful and unsustainable. A guy who threatens to break up at the first sign of trouble is not a good candidate for a long-term relationship. A guy in love will be in it.