To guide you in finding the right guy whom you will be exchanging wedding vows with at the altar, here are 5 signs from the Bible that he’s the man you should marry.
1. He is loving and caring: Needless to explain further, you don’t want to spend the rest of your life loving someone who doesn’t truly love you in return, right?
2. He’s loyal and he doesn’t cheat: A loyal person who doesn’t have any history of cheating will not fill your mind with doubts and jealousy but with peace of mind. And with peace of mind, you can spend your married life with more productive activities.
3. He appreciates you: A husband who doesn’t appreciate your efforts and value your accomplishments will always make you down and cause you to lose self-confidence and self-respect.
4. He knows how to love and take care of himself: A person who cannot love himself can hardly love others. If your future husband doesn’t know how to take care of his own health, how can he take care of yours and your children?
5. He will bring you closer to God: Finally, if you want to have a family that is blessed by your God, find a man who will not take you away from Him.