Good men are out there. And it’s always important that you maintain your belief in the fact that They exist. If you’re not convinced, here are 5 reasons why you should probably change your mind.
1. You attract mostly what you believe: You attract the kind of energy that you give off into the world. If you always believe that all men are going to be bad, then you are essentially going to attract all of the bad men to come into your life.
2. You risk becoming a bitter woman: No good guy is ever going to want to be around a bitter woman. And so, if you allow yourself to stay bitter about the state of men in the world, you are essentially repelling all of the good guys from you.
3. You risk settling for someone you’re not really meant to be with: If you convince yourself that good men don’t exist, you might just settle for a bad guy out of desperation to be in a relationship just for the hell of it. And that’s definitely bad.
4. It’s irrational to think that all men are bad: There are so many men who roam the face of this earth. It would be downright irresponsible and irrational for you to think that all men are automatically bad.There are bound to be good men out there.
5. You shut yourself off to the possibility of finding love: At the end of the day, you’re just going to have to believe in love if you eventually want to find it for yourself.If you convince yourself that there are no good men out there for you to find, you are essentially shutting the door for love to walk into your life.