If you can’t judge a book by its cover, why are first impressions so important? Unfortunately, the way that you look says a lot about you. So if you’re on the search for a boyfriend, you don’t even need to walk up and say hello to a man to find out a little about him. Some things are right in front of you and will let you know if taking the next step is worth it. Here’s what you can tell just by casting a glance his way:
1. How confident he is. Pay attention to his body. Is he sitting up straight or slouching? Is he looking directly in front of him, or is he staring at the ground? His posture can tell you a whole lot about him.
2. How lazy he is. Are there stains on his shirt? Are his jeans wrinkled? Is his hair a mess? It’s pretty easy to tell if he walked out of the house without checking a mirror. If he looks like he hasn’t showered in days, then he’s probably a little lazy.
3. How observant he is. Some people will pop in their ear buds and stare out the window when they’re riding a bus. Others will keep their eyes and ears open in case of danger. If his eyes are darting around the place, taking everything in, then it means he’s observant.
4. If he’s a drinker. If he has bags under his eyes and alcohol on his breath whenever you see him, he clearly drinks. That might mean he’s a partier who knows how to have a good time. However, it might just mean he’s an alcoholic.
5. If he “comes here often.” Does he look comfortable, or is he fidgeting with his sleeves? Does he look like he knows exactly where he’s going, or is he checking the GPS on his phone? You can tell how comfortable a man is in any given situation by observing his behavior.
6. How clumsy he is. Are there coffee stains all over his shirt? Does he trip after every other step he takes? Or does he glide across the room, like he’s walking on air?
7. How stylish he is. If you know anything about fashion, you’ll be able to tell if he’s wearing something trendy or something that went out of style ten years ago. This will help you figure out how closely he pays attention to the media.
8. How nice he is. If you two make eye contact and he smiles or nods, he’s polite. If he makes a face, he’s rude. If he winks, he’s a creep.
9. If he’s interested. Men aren’t all that hard to figure out. All it takes is one glance to see if he wants to date you or not. If he’s staring at you with lust in his eyes, then he wants to sleep with you. If he never even looks your way, then you’re not on his mind.
10. How attractive he is. One look at him is all you need to figure out if you find him attractive or not. His features aren’t going to change the longer you look at him. If he’s sexy at first glance, then he’s sexy twenty-four seven.